Fall Conference- Register Now!
LWVMO Fall Conference
October 28, 2017
State Fair Community College—Sedalia
- 8:30 to 9:30 registration/shopping/get acquainted
- 9:30–Opening remarks–Kathleen Boswell
- 9:40–New merchandise– Mary Merritt
- 9:50–Observer Corps–Nancy Copenhaver
- 10:00— CLEAN MO–Sean Nicholson
- 11:00— The View from a County Clerk’s Office–Nick LaStrada
- 12:00— Lunch-visit with our speakers around the table
- 12:45— St. Louis Speakers’ Bureau–Nancy Miller
- 1:00— DC Voting Rights and Statehood–Anne Anderson
- 2:00— What’s Coming-Spring in KC–Evelyn Maddox
- 2:10— Wrap up/finish any local League reports not filled in earlier
Hotel reservations for Oct. 27 available at the Comfort Inn, 3600 West Broadway.
(660) 829-5050. Rooms are $82 plus tax. Prefer to reserve by September 26. Mention LWV.
To register for the Fall Conference please fill out the form below and hit submit, and scroll down to pay registration fees online.
Fall Conference Registration – $20.00